In today’s construction industry the focus on safety and environmental issues has never been more important.
Vortech recognise the need to provide and maintain a safe working environment not only for our employees but also our clients.
In respect to this Vortech has designed a comprehensive Safety Health & Environment Management System, ensuring full compliance of legislative requirements, which have been implemented to our full business operation;
Included in our Project Safety Management Plan;
• A site specific full Project Safety Management Plan
• All relevant Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS’s)
• All relevant Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
• Toolbox meeting requirements
• Tool equipment register requirements
• Equipment register requirements
Our Safety Management System (SMS) is regularly reviewed and updated with an external HSE consultant, providing any changes of the company operations with regards to legislative requirements.
In House Safety Procedures
• Vortech Supervisors and tradesmen have also completed full AMCA approved training of all Fire Dampers, achieving accreditation to carry out the testing & installation of all existing & new Fire Dampers.
• We conduct regular Safety Committee meetings attended by management, supervisors and HSE representatives to discuss any issues and new safety procedures on a consultative basis.
• Vortech also has qualified and trained HSE Representatives who are able to address on site hazards immediately and are available for employees to discuss any safety issues on a peer to peer basis.